Profile: System Command Center

Profiles shared thru the GOverlay APP for LCDSysInfo 3.5 ONLY.

Profile: System Command Center

Postby ppgrainbow » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:19 am

Basic system information that displays all of the information on your computer, such as current date, time, weather condition, CPU, GPU, memory, disk, networking and volume information.

All of the vital sensor information is displayed which includes the temperatures of the CPU, motherboard, GPU and hard disks. I'm using GOverlay 1.6.7 to display all of these sensors with the updated HWiNFO plugin.

Let's hope that another beta or stable update of GOveraly is released. For now, enjoy my profile. :)

System Command Center.png
System Command Center.png (10.24 KiB) Viewed 6496 times

System Command Center.gov
(165.52 KiB) Downloaded 785 times

If you have any comments or questions about the System Command Center profile, let me know and I'll do everything I can to update it from here.
Last edited by ppgrainbow on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ppgrainbow

Re: Profile: System Command Center (Beta)

Postby TheLaGmAn » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Could you contact me at support@goverlay.com ? The images on your profile are missing and i would like to check with you what the issue is.
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Re: Profile: System Command Center (Beta)

Postby ppgrainbow » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:42 pm

TheLaGmAn wrote:Could you contact me at support@goverlay.com ? The images on your profile are missing and i would like to check with you what the issue is.

I sent you a note regarding which images are required. Are you asking for the font image files or the bitmap files? Just curious, because I might not have done it right and I'm new to customisation and reporting issues here.

I haven't been on this site for more than three years, because I apparently broke the micro USB dongle on my LCDsysinfo 2.8" product after about two weeks of use. :(

UPDATE: I think that I found the problem what caused the profile to not load images:

Code: Select all
2019/1/11 11:30:27:Profile Export - Error gathering images Public member 'Controls' on type 'FakeControl' not found. ::    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.GetMembers(String& MemberName, Boolean ReportErrors)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.ObjectLateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack)
   at aa.b(Object A_0, Object A_1, Object A_2, Object A_3, Object A_4)
   at GOverlay.Form1.a(Object A_0, Object A_1, Object A_2, Object A_3, Object A_4)

Let's hope that a new beta comes out soon so that I can continue working on improving this profile more. :)

UPDATE 2: Thank you for fixing the bug that caused the sensors for the two other hard drives to not work correctly when using the HWiNFO plugin. I'll do more work on my profile and update with the final version. :)

UPDATE 3: I've noticed that GOverlay 1.6.7 was released moments ago! Thank you for fixing the bugs that caused some of the sensors in the HWiNFO plugin to not work properly. :)
ppgrainbow

Return to Shared Profiles