Profile: Republic of Drivers 2.5 **OUTDATED**

Profiles shared thru the GOverlay APP for LCDSysInfo 3.5 ONLY.

Profile: Republic of Drivers 2.5 **OUTDATED**

Postby DooMknight87 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:39 pm

**OUTDATED**
See 3.0 version here: http://www.goverlay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1766

The new version of the Republic of Drivers profile is finally here!

Despite the graphic differences and the new elements, this version has incredible improvements in performance and drawing, avoiding that annoying ghosting that the previous profile suffered.
In the attached video you can see how now everything works faster and without the redrawings that left artifacts as in the previous version 1.2 of the profile.
The total size of the profile has also been reduced to a quarter, now its size is only 1Mb!

Video from 2.0 (Outdated):

The layout has been completely rebuilt to add more information and better performance, such as plot graphics, disks, net info and others ...

Important changes in 2.5 version:
Added main memory clock value
Changed memory values from mb to gb
Added used video memory graph bar integrated with the background
Added disk letters
Added net quality animated icon.
Added Volume animated icon.
Added weather section with outside temp and wheater condition image (all conditions covered).
Added more visuals scripts.
Now by default only uses HWMonitor sensors (removed the AIDA ones I used before)
Added plot for memory.
Bigger plot graphics (icon removed to achieve this).
Changed cpu and gpu temps font.

Important changes in 2.0 version:
Cropped animations to reduce its size and drawing time.
Fixed redraw issues overlapping values and images.
A new font has been applied to the texts, values and gauges numbers.
Added plot graphics to show historical brief of cpu/gpu usage.
Background gauges animation now show the same sensor as the needles, for me makes more sense, although it can be changed by the user switching to another sensor....
Reduced clock size with new font.
Implements visual scripting for format some values.
Improved miscellaneous section with much more system info.

In addition, it is now 100% customizable, being able to place the elements to the user's taste, being able to move, add or remove indicators such as the temperature, the plots or the rog icon among others. You can even make a profile almost identical to version 1.2 if you add the right elements (the old background from version 1.2 is included in the extra images file.). I have also used the visual scripting function to correctly format some values ​​so that they are presented more appropriately.

Here is the a compressed file with a handful of images to add or change, such as text images (ghz, mb, kb...), farenheit icons or disks images for different types with 32px and 40px sizes and many more... **UPDATED TO 2.5**
Download extra images pack

The profile consists of 4 sections:
  1. CPU section
    Here is the needle, the plot graphic and the animated background image with the CPU utilization sensor.
    In addition to the temperature, use % and speed in mhz and clock in the upper corner.
  2. GPU section
    It is the central section and shows the same as in the CPU section but with the values relative to the graphics card. Below I have subtly added a video memory bar in the red separator
  3. Memory section
    This section shows the amount of used / free memory and the percentage of use, with a value that turns red if it exceeds 85% and an animated background image with the same sensor.
    Added also plot and mem clock.
  4. Miscellaneous section
    In the new default layout there are two rows:
    1. One with the information of the hard drives, the drives icons are still animated (like in 1.2), showing the status through colors (idle black, reading white, writing orange) and the letter.
    2. At last I've placed information related to the network, with the animated upload/download icon, the mbps counter for both, internal IP and ping with animated network quality icon. Finally I put the date and outside temp with image condition icon.

As already commented before, these sections are completely customizable, being able to change all the elements except only the animations of the gauges and the needles, the rest can be moved, removed or changed at will of the user, using the images of the extra image pack or created by the user himself. Soon I will upload some examples of alternative layouts.

Finally, I hope you enjoy the profile and try to customize it yourself. You can show an image of your personalization in this post so that other users can see and replicate it!

You are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; and remix, transform, and build upon the material. If you do so, you must give appropriate credit.
ASUS ROG logo are property of their respective owners.

The fan icon and RoG logo in the corner can be removed or moved after the profile is imported. I've put to get them uploaded to the device when the profile import is done.
Attachments
RepublicofDrivers20.gov
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 1126 times
screenshot.jpg
Screenshot
screenshot.jpg (600.15 KiB) Viewed 13195 times
Last edited by DooMknight87 on Fri May 21, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 18 times in total.
DooMknight87

Re: Profile: Republic of Drivers 2.0

Postby DooMknight87 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Profile variants:

Republic of Drivers 2.5 Green Edition (LCD2) by DooMknight87
Green version

Republic of Drivers 2.5 Cyan Edition (LCD2) by DooMknight87
Cyan version

Republic of Drivers 2.5 Digital Edition (LCD2) by DooMknight87
Digital version of the Republic of Drivers profile, the needles have been removed to provide a larger and more detailed plot graphic, percentage of use values and some minor tweaks.

Republic of Drivers 2.5 Only Needles Edition (LCD2) by DooMknight87
Another variant from the RoD 2.5 profile. In this version the needles are kept but the plots have been removed, offering the usage info in %. Fan information has also been added in the miscellaneous section.

republicoffans (LCD2) by ataking99
Added fans and latency meter

Previous versions

Republic of Drivers 2.0 (Google Drive Link)

Republic of Drivers 1.1

Optional files:
Here I'll be adding optional files such as icons, fonts, loading images, alternate backgrounds ...

Splash screens:
Download bmp

Download bmp

Download bmp

Font used for text and values:
Download font
Last edited by DooMknight87 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DooMknight87

Postby wackid » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:50 pm

Mannnn. This lay-out is so sick. Its one of the reasons i bought a display.

Many many thanks!!!

I have only on thing the file rpd_oldbck is too low in the image how can i get it upward?

Edit:

Got it working... What I did wrong....is first to activate the profile and the upload the icons...

After re uploading the *.gov file it was loading fine.
When i put the Splash screen as a back ground the height is okay. The gauges fit with the needles.

wackid

Postby lucas001 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:50 am

Hey mate, amazing profile! could you please tell me where to I adjust the GPU temp? which box do I need to edit? I clicked everywhere and couldn't find it. thanks!

lucas001

Postby TheLaGmAn » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:11 pm

That sensor is hidden behind the "sensor needle", so you will need to first move the "sensor needle" to see the sensors behind it.
Select "sensor needle" and use the move option to "move by 10" and move it to the right 12 times so then you can move it back to position by moving 12 times again to the left, do not move it manually with the mouse or you will have a hard time getting the original position back.

Same goes for the other sensor needle.
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby lucas001 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:21 pm

TheLaGmAn wrote:That sensor is hidden behind the "sensor needle", so you will need to first move the "sensor needle" to see the sensors behind it.
Select "sensor needle" and use the move option to "move by 10" and move it to the right 12 times so then you can move it back to position by moving 12 times again to the left, do not move it manually with the mouse or you will have a hard time getting the original position back.

Same goes for the other sensor needle.

Awesome! thanks for the tip, will do that now!

lucas001

Re: Profile: Republic of Drivers 2.5

Postby DooMknight87 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:54 pm

**UPDATED PROFILE TO 2.5**
- Added the variants to the second post
- Added downloads to the previous versions
DooMknight87

Re: Profile: Republic of Drivers 2.5 **UPDATED**

Postby djsprc » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:15 pm

I want to know if it's possible to change the colour of the accent from red to blue

Any help will help i never use this program before

Thanks

djsprc

Postby Sub200 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:40 am

Nice work;)

Sub200

Postby marcus_hh » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:45 am

Awesome profile!

I cant find the downloadlink, need help :oops:

thx