Profile: JustTheBasics (LCD2)

Profiles shared thru the GOverlay APP for LCDSysInfo 3.5 ONLY.

Profile: JustTheBasics (LCD2)

Postby korenchkin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:40 am

enjoy with 2 important visualscripts,one for highest core frequency,one for network speed humanization :) (until the program can do this itself at least)
also,i suggest openhardwaremonitor 0.8.0.3 alpha(replace the dll only,size is the same,but contents differ) and for the rest hwinfo64
VidE is video engine,but until you use it,it stays at 0 and due to intentions or bug no bar until then (stream or record game)
edit:updated with weather temperature,attached icons,because they are not exported(i can't see them mime packed?maybe they are there...or upload 2 icons from zip..1.6.6)
edit2:updated positions a bit so it does not look weird :) ,also images inside now
Attachments
JustTheBasics.gov
(874.63 KiB) Downloaded 1335 times
screenshot.jpg
Last edited by korenchkin on Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

korenchkin

Re: Profile: JustTheBasics (LCD2)

Postby TheLaGmAn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:26 pm

thanks for sharing.
Seems like the images of the profile are missing.
Which version of goverlay were you using to upload them?
Could we do a teamviewer session to see why it didnt upload them? it might be a bug, as well as the no-bar on vide.
Send me an email to support@goverlay.com
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby TheLaGmAn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:48 pm

i actually found the issue.
Please update tothe latest release (1.6.6) and update your profile.
There are also two VS bugs fixed that would provoke crashes
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby korenchkin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:52 am

always latest (flashaholic here:) )...what if the hwinfo does not provide them until they are active?because it is the same with core(but that jumps from time to time,so few seconds or window render and it pops),and i guess it would be memory controller,but that one is always at least few %
there will be another update,i want highest core temperature,because that is more relevant than package temperature,it these times of gray matter(gray cr*p) intel packs it is just water temperature :)
also,after update it seems all hwinfo sensors needed the update(and network cards from app),i can't believe how much of them i missed after !second! update :)

korenchkin

Postby TheLaGmAn » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:58 am

Not following what you mean, but something is wrong, still no images on your profile.
Can you share it again and send me the log of goverlay (in the logs tab) by email to support@goverlay.com ?
It auto clears itself if its too big so maybe before starting the profile sharing, go to the logs tab, select all the logs text and delete them
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby belgianfred2 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Thanks a lot, specially for the VBscript hehe ;-)

Cheers.

belgianfred2

Return to Shared Profiles