GOverlay 1.4.2 Released

About GOverlay BETA's

GOverlay 1.4.2 Released

Postby TheLaGmAn » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:46 pm

GOverlay 1.4.2 has been released with all the improvements from the longlasting BETA.
You can update your GOverlay version from within GOverlay.

Last changes per request are:
- Allow to disable the "GOverlay is running on tray" balloon, this can be done in the General TAB.
- Allow to import profiles to the default WhileGaming profile.

Here is the full changelog:

- Improvement: You can now set how many points the plot graph will have, so if you have a large graph you can set more points.
- BugFix: Fixed a bug on which in some countries the sensor bar graph, if the show number option was enabled, the number might have a lot of numbers if the number was not an integer.
- New Sensor: You now can select the network card to show the IP address of, integrated with GOverlay without external applications.
- New Feature: You can now select profiles by right clicking on the tray icon of GOverlay and selecting a profile from the "LCDSys 2.8 Profiles" menu
- BugFix: Fixed an issue in which in some cases the core#1#2#3#4 cpu usage of OHMDLL was not showing correct values
- BugFix: Fixed an issue in which in some countries the maxdigits option for sensors was not working right
- Improvement: Now the images uploader shows the calculated real slots the image will use in the lcdsysinfo memory
- New Feature: Added an option in the GOverlay settings to be able to set GOverlay to start as administrator
- BugFix: Fixed a bug on which when you selected an element from the list you were not able to re-select it right away.
- New Feature: You can now set a formatting text in the sensor element, to add text before and after the sensor value.
- New Feature: You can now set the maximum digits and add leading zeros to the sensor element.
- New Feature: You can now set the maximum characters to show for the sensor element.
- New Feature: You can now align the text to left or right in the sensor element.
- New Feature: You can now import and export profiles for the OnWindows and the WhileGaming section
- BugFix: Fixed a bug on which the square text would always start with a space before the text.
- Improvement: Added an option to remove the bar graph border if desired.
- BugFix: Fixed a bug on which after using the filter the LCDSysInfo Specials section was lost until you loaded that tab again.
- Improvement: Now when uploading files it will tell you if the file will overwrite another file
- Improvement: Now the quick sensor search searches in the LCDSysInfoSpecials too
- Improvement: Added a scroll to the upload files to be able to read long files
- Improvement: Now BETAS are rolled out inside GOverlay with a code
- BugFix: Plugins missing issue should be fixed now
- Improvement: Now in the options you can enable/disable the welcome balloon
- Improvement: Now you can import WhileGaming profiles to the default WhileGaming Profile.

The release contains the following plugins:

Aquasuite, ETS2, HWiNFO, IL2, CrystalMark, SensorsMIX, SimBinCarStats, SlideShow and Speedfan.
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Re: GOverlay 1.4.2 Released

Postby vinsgosselin » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Very nice update! Thank you very much!

vinsgosselin

Postby JPYZFR1 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Thanks. It works fine for me (win7 ultimate +sp1)

JPYZFR1

Postby mfilos » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Working also fine after some days :)

2 things I noticed...
  • It seems the first time I imported a profile on WhileGaming (with blank name in order to save as Default Profile) it worked just fine but I had to delete all previous elements (old Default Profile). A clever idea would have been to delete all elements on screen before the import :) (or at least a "Delete All Elements" button would have been awesome).
  • From some photos on your main website... it seems like you have a newer #256 photo that we don't have on the archive (lol).

mfilos

Postby TheLaGmAn » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:36 pm

About #1, Didnt it delete all the elements on the WhileGaming profile? it should do that, it actually works that way.
About #2, Thats actually an old splash, i might have it somewhere else stored

Glad to hear overall its working fine :)
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby jase » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Thank you for the update. For the money, this is one of the best devices I own.

jase

Postby stadtpirat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:51 pm

very nice work

stadtpirat

Postby OldElfin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 am

I really enjoy the continued work on this item. Thank you.

OldElfin

Postby fifamaria » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:03 am

thank you for your sharing

fifamaria

Return to BETA Versions