Teamspeak3 Talker users number

Anything about GOverlay and the devices supported

Teamspeak3 Talker users number

Postby Triade » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi, i bought a 3.5" device and i received it a couple of days ago. My old logi G19 keyboard have broken and most of the new keyboards in the market are without integrated lcd monitor so i decided to buy lcdsysinfo.
I used g19 monitor almost only to see one teamspeak3 info: the number of people in the channel and in the server. It seems here is only possible to see who is talking and microphone on/off.
Is there a way to see also how many users are connected in a server/channel? It'd only take few space to write something like: "x/y" where x is the number of ppl in the channel where i am and y the number of total ppl in the server.
In some ways it is possible to show this info in a website banner, with for ex. something like teamspeak viewer that show user number in a banner so i think there would be a sensor to read this info; the question is if it's possible to show it in lcdsysinfo and how.
tks.

Triade

Re: Teamspeak3 Talker users number

Postby TheLaGmAn » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Im not able to find any info on how to get the count of clients connected to the server and the count of people on the channel, using the TS queryserver.
If i find out a way i will add it, or if u know how, let me know.
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Return to About GOverlay