Startup (RTSS_Hook.dll) error -_-

Anything about GOverlay and the devices supported

Startup (RTSS_Hook.dll) error -_-

Postby tjs » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:54 pm

When goverlay starts up in task scheduler i get error:
GOverlay is missing the needed files (RTSS_Hook.dll) to Work, Please Re-install the Application.

RTSS_Hook.dll is in the same folder, also i have tried updater, deleted folder and re downloaded replaced also downloaded latest beta.. still no change.

If task Scheduler is disabled or del. and GOverlay is in auto start it will still not run by itself, thats why i used task sch...

Also i can click on application or shortcut with no error and it works fine, its just on start up i get the error.

I have Files in c: > LCD > Goverlay>...
Pic attached
Attachments
Untitled.png

tjs

Re: Startup (RTSS_Hook.dll) error -_-

Postby TheLaGmAn » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi tjs

what do you mean by

If task Scheduler is disabled or del. and GOverlay is in auto start it will still not run by itself, thats why i used task sch...

Are you using the option in GOverlay that says "autostart goverlay (windows vista and newer)"?
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Re: Startup (RTSS_Hook.dll) error -_-

Postby tjs » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 pm

TheLaGmAn wrote:Hi tjs

what do you mean by

Are you using the option in GOverlay that says "autostart goverlay (windows vista and newer)"?

I was using Autostart.
I have changed it to to start goverlay (windows vista and newer) and how it works

Thank you =)

tjs

Return to About GOverlay