aidA64 /OPENHARDWARE dLL NO no cpu temp sensor

Anything about GOverlay and the devices supported

aidA64 /OPENHARDWARE dLL NO no cpu temp sensor

Postby yaboydom » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi recieved my LCDsysinfo as well as installing Goverlay AIDA64 and openGL and even following the settings with ADIA64 to write to registry none of the values come up but openhardware detects everything i need other than CPU temp im using a 2500k it will also detect the cpu % just fine i also can't get fan speed not sure why either im running a corsair h100i is that the problem?

yaboydom

Re: aidA64 /OPENHARDWARE dLL NO no cpu temp sensor

Postby TheLaGmAn » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Are you running GOverlay as administrator? Try that, otherwise it will most likely not get access to read the sensors.
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby yaboydom » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi that worked perfectly for my Temp reading , still can't get the fan speed for the corsair h100i running is it not supported or does it require it to be plugged into a specific mobo header?

Also off topic but im trying to upload a tron image to the lcd screen , am i right in thinking you use the icon box that's a default lcdsys special? I've labelled the image correctly 371.1 and it's uploaded in the folder but when i put the number into the box nothing appears after i click save and apply?

just as an example this is the picture im going for
http://blog.wolfram.com/data/uploads/20 ... onlogo.jpg

yaboydom

Postby TheLaGmAn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 pm

The icon sensor is correct, but have you actually uploaded the image by going into the lcdsysinfo "upload tabs" section, selecting the image and hitting "upload selected files" ? also the icon number would be 371 when writing it in the sensor icon textbox.
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Postby jase » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 pm

I don't know about getting your fan to read, I am only a customer.

But to upload or replace the default images, I had to resize them to a maximum of 320*240 pixels.
The image you have is 420*140 pixels. <- Too big, perhaps.

Just make sure you highlight the one you want to replace or upload then click "Upload Selected Files".

-Jase.

jase

Postby yaboydom » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 am

Thanks that helped loads i resized both my images i wanted and the tron one is working perfectly
I have another image problem though i have a "flynn's" image above the Tron image and when im on goverlay it works fine when i come off goverlay to go on to say firefox the image goes pixalated but if i go back to goverlay it auto sorts its self out.

If i can get my piece of crap phone to sync to my pc (very tempermental" i'll upload a picture

Thanks for all your help!!!

yaboydom

Postby TheLaGmAn » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:20 pm

yaboydom wrote:Thanks that helped loads i resized both my images i wanted and the tron one is working perfectly
I have another image problem though i have a "flynn's" image above the Tron image and when im on goverlay it works fine when i come off goverlay to go on to say firefox the image goes pixalated but if i go back to goverlay it auto sorts its self out.

If i can get my piece of crap phone to sync to my pc (very tempermental" i'll upload a picture

Thanks for all your help!!!

Thats really strange, please post the image and then i will need the actual image to test it myself
TheLaGmAn
Site Admin

Return to About GOverlay